What cause do you think we should support? Share your thoughts.
Africa faces some challenges that hinder both economic growth and development in some countries such as; climate change, diseases, unemployment rate, the advancement of women, and others. We all want more in terms of development for our continent.
Below is the UN agenda 2063 on Africa we want;
- A prosperous Africa based on inclusive growth and sustainable development.
- An integrated continent politically united and based on the ideals of Pan-Africanism and the vision of Africa's Renaissance.
- An Africa of good governance, democracy, respect for human rights, justice and the rule of law.
- A peaceful and secure Africa.
- An Africa with a strong cultural identity, common heritage, shared values and ethics.
- An Africa whose development is people-driven, relying on the potential of Africa people, especially its women and youth, and caring for children.
- Africa as a strong, united and influential global player and partner.
The question is, where do we begin?