Africa in the Future  

RSS

Motivating Africa
(@motivatingafrica)
Member Admin
27/03/2019 4:18 pm  

This is where we discuss what Africa will look like in the future; In Business, Education, Agricultural sector, Employment, Politics, Housing, and other areas.

This topic was modified 4 months ago by Motivating Africa

Admin liked
FirstBenefit
(@firstbenefit)
28/03/2019 10:31 am  

The rapid changes in Africa presents challenges that I think will not be contained within the African continent. The persistently high number of people in poverty, underdevelopment of infrastructure, current conflicts, and unending problems with democratic governance are already combining to make Africa the world’s largest source of emigrants. U.S. government need to come in to help deal with the real killers (poverty and corruption). For a change, the African’s future should begin now.

ReplyQuote
Motivating Africa
(@motivatingafrica)
Member Admin
28/03/2019 10:36 am  

Thank you for your contribution @firstbenfit 😉 

This post was modified 4 months ago by Motivating Africa

ReplyQuote
emma
 emma
(@emma)
28/03/2019 10:54 am  
Posted by: FirstBenefit

The rapid changes in Africa presents challenges that I think will not be contained within the African continent. The persistently high number of people in poverty, underdevelopment of infrastructure, current conflicts, and unending problems with democratic governance are already combining to make Africa the world’s largest source of emigrants. U.S. government need to come in to help deal with the real killers (poverty and corruption). For a change, the African’s future should begin now.

I kinda agree with some not all. Why should we invite the American government to fight corruption for us? I thought Africa was capable of managing it's own affairs?

ReplyQuote
TheGeneral
(@thegeneral)
28/03/2019 11:33 am  

Africa has the youngest population and will attract foreign investors to come establish industries - as well as create employment opportunities.

Admin liked
ReplyQuote
Motivating Africa
(@motivatingafrica)
Member Admin
10/04/2019 4:21 pm  

What do you know about the New African Superpower? Find out >

ReplyQuote
Motivating Africa
(@motivatingafrica)
Member Admin
12/07/2019 4:09 pm  

Leaders of the 15 member states of the Economic Community of West African States (ECOWAS), have formally agreed to name a planned common currency the "ECO”. The currency would be based on a flexible exchange rate regime, coupled with a monetary policy framework focused on tackling inflation.

Will this development, make a difference in Africa's economy?

ReplyQuote