Some time ago, we interviewed two energetic set of twins using media, education, and journalism to empower and influence youths in Africa positively – Taiwo and Kehinde Ogunde – founders of Campus Torch Magazine.
As part of their recent innovation, they have developed a very interactive App for youths and students available for free download on Google Play.
Life on campus can be hard, that’s why it is essential to grow and develop a new generation of Youth and Students with zeal to be productive in their day-to-day activities. With this in mind, the benefit of this App are;
1. A platform for Exceptionalities: Campus Torch App is a platform where skilled and brilliant students, explore their ideas and consequently find opportunities. What is the essence of being exceptional if there are no opportunities?
2. Jobs and other opportunities as it unfolds: Campus Torch partners with 80% of youth organizations especially job givers to get first-hand updates on job opportunities, this inevitably reduce the rate of unemployment and youth engaging in social vices.
3. Connecting with youth and students with same passion has just gotten easier: With Campus Torch App, Youth and Students with similar interests can easily connect, share ideas and opportunities.
4. Forum for Discussion: Youth and Students in Africa utilize the platform of contributing their quote to the daily blogs and posts shared by Campus Torch and other exceptional personalities.
5. Global Contest: Competitions around the world are shared daily on Campus Torch App this allows our users access to partake and win awesome rewards.
6. Connect with Investors: Ideas are not good when they are indoor, explore your ideas and have our group of investors fund your business.
Just like having the Campus Torch Magazine in your hand, Campus Torch App aims to inspire and grow new generation of extraordinary students across Africa continent.
To download App, click here.